Subject: Oct 13th Agenda & Draft

Team,

Firstly, here is a link to the latest editors draft of ebMS 3.0.  You
will find that a lot has changed, and a lot has not changed (yet).
Most notably, we now have integrated WS-Reliability.

http://b.ydcorp.com/ebms/trunk/wd-ebms-3_0-02.html

Next, here is an agenda for our meeting tomorrow:

1. Roll call
2. Review of Section 10.6 (Reliable messaging module) [
http://b.ydcorp.com/ebms/trunk/wd-ebms-3_0-02.html#id727482 ]
3. SOAP w/ Attachments for SOAP 1.2 discussion: should we use MTOM/XOP
or compose an W3C Note for SwA for SOAP 1.2

Call details:

Date/Time:		October 13, 2004, 02:00 PM America/Montreal
Meeting ID:		31337
International: +1-408-536-9900