Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Oct 13th Agenda & Draft

Hi Matthew and all,

The section 10.6 Reliable Messaging Module in the
latest draft looks good so far. We may need to define
a format of PullAcknowledgment Signal.
I believe it is similer, if it is not exactly the same,
with the Aknowledgment message of WS-Reliability.

By the way, I have some questions.
Is somebody working for section 10.5 Pull module?
It looks like we need more texts for this section.

I'm interested in this module to be written soon,
since there is a strong demand from our customers
for this function. And if we have this section
written enough, it makes me easy to convince our
customers to adopt ebMS 3.0.

I personally can volunteer to draft a pull messaging
specification to initiate a discussion, if it helps to
speed up the process. I'm also fine if someone is
going to write the text soon for review. I would
like to know the current status for this section.

Thanks,

Iwasa
Fujitsu Limited