Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Oct 13th Agenda & Draft

We would greatly appreciate your input. I was planning on completing the
pull messaging section soon. However, I would still appreciate any input or
feedback I can get. If you can make next Wednesday's call we can add an
agenda item to discuss the pull messaging section. Cheers!

Jeff Turpin
Cyclone Commerce, Inc.