Subject: Meeting conflict again this week!

Team,

	Jacques has warned me that this week is a WS-Reliability F2F on Wednesday and Thursday.  Again due to the number of people involved I do not think we could reach a quorum on Wednesday.  (Also we need the WS-Reliability completed for our version 3.0.)  Can we have a conference call next week? - if people have conflicts for next Wednesday (11:00 Pacific) can you please let me know so that we can reschedule the day.  Jacques did try and warn me on Friday but I did not read the  message until Monday morning, as he suggested to try and reschedule for Tuesday.  The alternative is to try for Friday this week, but I expect several people will be trying to catch up from 2 days at the WS-Reliability F2F.
	If this is going to be an issue perhaps we need to change the day/time?
	Comments please?

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com