Subject: ebXML messaging face to face for version 3.0 on Jan 26, 27, and 28th 2005

Cyclone plans to host the OASIS ebXML Messaging face-to-face conference starting January 26 and ending at noon January 28 at our office in Scottsdale AZ.

At least these are the dates I wrote down. Let me know if there are difficulties with these dates and we can try again.

Detailed agenda to be agreed upon during early January.

Travel and hotel information will be posted in a follow-up message.

[This fulfills the announcement action item from Ian.]