Subject: No meeting this week

Team,

	I propose cancelling this weeks call (Wednesday March 2).  Jeff has not been able to publish a revised spec and we have had not discussion on the list regarding errors or WS-BaseFaults.  I will arrange a meeting for next week later this week.  If anyone has an issue they wish to discuss please post conference call details and the issue to the list.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com