Subject: Comments on exploitation of WS-BaseFaults

Team,

	several weeks ago on a call Doug raised the suggestion that we should look at WS-BaseFaults. The specification is @ http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/wsrf-WS-BaseFaults-1.2-draft-03.pdf.  The idea was to investigate if we could use, extend or base our requirements for error reporting on this work.  We have had no follow up on this other than on the next call where people had still not reviewed the spec/definition/process.

          Comments / contributions?

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com