Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Comments on exploitation of WS-BaseFaults

I have skimmed the Nov 2004 draft, mainly looking at examples. It seems
worth considering for ebXML MSH faults. Presumably SOAP faults are
handled according to SOAP 1.1 specification still. I need to review WSS
(WSI-BSP) and WS-Reliability on their faults. Are we trying to achieve a
uniform way of doing MSH level faults (here including faults related to
other adopted header blocks as at MSH level)?

Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:31 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Team,

	several weeks ago on a call Doug raised the suggestion that we
should look at WS-BaseFaults. The specification is @
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/wsrf-WS-BaseFaults-1.2-draft-03.
pdf.  The idea was to investigate if we could use, extend or base our
requirements for error reporting on this work.  We have had no follow up
on this other than on the next call where people had still not reviewed
the spec/definition/process.

          Comments / contributions?

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC