Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] No call April 6 and other questions.

Are we still postponing this teleconference?

We seem to have updates from Matt at least.

Jeff can call in at 12 AZ (Mountain Standard Time) but not at our
current slot (which is at 11 MST)

Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 8:18 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] No call April 6 and other questions.

Team,

	once again I can not see a great value in holding a call this
week as we still do not have the Version 3 draft available.  (I am
chasing this.)   We must have one next week to decided what we are going
to do - any suggestions will be acceptable and discussed.  I'll post
details as soon as I can and the agenda will reflect what happens!

	We still have no discussion on the use of WS-BaseFaults, the
last comment was it may not be suitable but we have not made a decision
one way or another.

	Should we be defining an abstract or prescriptive processing
model?

	What is ebMS MSH?

	What payload services should we be defining / considering /
excluding?

	Any other questions / discussions on the list

Regards,

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC