Subject: [Fwd: [ebxml-dev] developing ebms, schema question.]

For your team's response. Thanks.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi

It looks like we will be developing an ebms Invoicing application, the
Invoicing standard used will be a variation of UBL, two questions:
1. Anyone have documentation on similar experiences, Code libraries
available, whitepapers, etc.

2. Because of the nondeterministic error in the definition of
Acknowledgement in ebms 2.0 message schema, we want to use our own schema
for that namespace. There aren't any restrictions on doing so are there?

--- End Message ---