Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] developing ebms, schema question.

Hi,

You are likely to encounter serious interoperability problems if you
radically change the schema (supposing that the infosets on the wire
change significantly as well.)

For the nondeterminism complaint about Acknowledgment, the least
disruptive change is to remove/commentout:

<any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

Just after

<element ref="ds:Reference" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

If you do need an extension after the ds:Reference element, and you want
a schema that will bless your infoset, then you can modify the ##other
value to the specific namespace value you wish to extend into. If you
add an element not in a namespace, you can modify ##other to ##local.

I thought the ebMS TC was going to issue an errata about this problem,
but I did not see it on the errata page. I will copy this to remind Ian
to put it on the agenda eventually.

Dale Moberg