Subject: Call this week?

Team,

	is a call possible this week on Wednesday, May 11.  I may be unable to dial in, I may be travelling but can not confirm in advance,  Pete is on vacation so will not attend.   If someone will volunteer to host and also someone to take notes and a sensible number can attend then it can be set up.

	What happened on the last call, I had to leave early - I have seen no comments, follow-up or details for the next meeting as I asked on the agenda?

	Sorry, I have been travelling for my day job over the last few weeks and I have not been active to keep these things going, but I  do need some support if I can not take minutes for one meeting!

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com