Subject: [Fwd: [ebxml-dev] sample signed acknowledgment message]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

We are implementing the ebMS support in our product and are referring to
the ebMS specification, version 2.0 available on the oasis.org website.

We wanted to know what would be the best way to get a sample message for
a Signed Acknowledgment message. If you could provide us with one, or
point us to any newsgroup or forum where someone could help us with
this, we would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Krishnaprem Bhatia

--- End Message ---