Subject: [Fwd: [ebxml-dev] [ebMS]: Double ebXML xsi:schemaLocation]

Forwarding.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

I have found something interesting in the ebXML messaging services specification.

In the page 48 of ebMS2.pdf downloaded from the OASIS, it shows an example of the ebXML message envelope.

At the <SOAP:Header> and <eb:MessageHeader> element, I found that it has specified the same xsi:schemaLocation for the msg-header-2_0.xsd twice.

Do anyone know why it is required to do so and what are the use of the including the same schema twice?

Thank

Alex Wong

Core Solutions Limited
Units 1808-1810, China Resources Building
26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel: 852.2566.8200  Dir: 852.2378.6392
Fax: 852.2575.5613
tsang.wong@coresolutions.com
www.coresolutions.com

"integrating business, people and knowledge"

privileged. It is intended solely for the recipient. Access to this email
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
any portion of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any medium.
--- End Message ---