Subject: ebMS 3.0 WD

Pete and others,

Would it be possible for you or somebody else
to publish the working draft of ebMS3.0 core spec
before the next teleconferece?
It would be expected to include items we have
discussed so far.

Some industry organizations I know are eager to see
it by the end of this month, since they are planning
to use it for POC, and they are waiting it to be released.
If you have not enough time to do so in a few days, please let
me know. I would like to help you for the editing work
at least for this limited period, if you could provide me
the one you are working now.
I guess you are using open office for editing the spec.

Thanks,

Iwasa