Subject: RE: Groups - ebXML Messaging Weekly Call added

Everyone,

         you should be able to get on the call - Jacques and Pete are on please have a nother try.

Ian

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Shan Harter [mailto:shan.harter@systrendsUSA.com]
	Sent: Wed 02/11/2005 21:45
	To: Jones,IC,Ian,XKD8 R; ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

	Ian,

	The data below does not allow me in. The time zone here is MST here as
	of October 30th, so I am guessing this meeting was at 1:30 PM MST, and I
	missed it. Our clocks don't change here but the rest of the world does,
	I'll update my Outlook reoccurrence to 1:30?.

	ebXML Messaging Weekly Call (Conference Call) Time Wednesday, 02
	November 2005, 02:30pm to 03:45pm PT Description ebXML Messaging Weekly
	Call

	Dial-in Number: 1-620-782-2200 (Kansas)
	Access Code is: 12092005

	This call is using Freeconference.com Agenda Agenda:
	1. Discussion on e-mails against draft Specification
	2. Error handling and location of error conationas and messages.
	3. Continued Review of draft from Pete
	4. Release schedule
	5. A.O.B.
	6. Date of next meetings

	Submitter Mr Ian Jones Group OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC Access
	This event is visible to OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC and shared
	with
	OASIS Open (General Membership)