Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] RE: Groups - ebXML Messaging Weekly Call added

Switching now to my conference number, for the remainder of the call,
in the hopes that everyone will be able to reach it:

  Phone: +1 770-765-9301
  Conference Code: 457756
  Toll-Free (if needed from hotel, etc.): 866-475-8490

--Pete

Thus spoke Ian Jones (ian.c.jones@bt.com) on Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 10:37:30PM -0000:

--
Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>