Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - SOAP-Format-And-Bindings

For some reason, I could not upload my appendix to Kavi (there was no "Add New Document" button when I go the TC’s page and click on “Documents” tab. Anyway, the appendix is attached to this email. Pete, could you please upload these documents to the TC’s site?

Please review this appendix. I would like to replace the appendix “Communications Protocol Bindings” on page 78 by this one.

Hamid.

SOAP-Format-And-Bindings_Appendix.pdf

SOAP-Format-And-Bindings_Appendix.doc