Subject: from wss4j email archive concerning wss 1.1 and wss4j

“Support of WSS Spec 1.1 will be build into the upcoming version of
WSS4J - if some kind sould has some space cycles I appreciate some help,
e.g. an implememtation of the WSS 1.1 key generation algo.”

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-wss4j-dev/200602.mbox/%3CA5B453A80186CF47BDA33BBA924EFAE9BED8E2@MCHP7I5A.ww002.siemens.net%3E

I did not yet find any schedules or timetables for support nor the precise scope (such as sWa).

At any rate, there is some evidence that wss 1.1 support will soon be available more widely and possibly fairly soon.