Subject: [Fwd: [ebxml-dev] need info on ebXML 2.0]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi All,
 I have a query...
 As per the ebXML spec version 2.0, the StatusRequest/StatusResponse messages does not have a CPAId, ConversationId element, the ebXML error message does not have MessageData element, but the ebXML xsd given in ebXML spec( 2.0) requires all these as mandatory element(minOccurence is not zero for these elements). Does it means that one should not validate these messages with the XSD or am I missing something
Also, can someone provide me a sample ebXML StatusRequest/StatusResponse,error, Ack messages or send me some link where it is present.

Any suggestion on the above will be helpful

Thanks in advance
regards,
Vishal
--- End Message ---