Subject: Message Pipe Confusion

Jacques/Hamid:

There is an inconsistency in WD-11 of the ebms_core spec. Lines 648 to 652
discuss the P-Mode.errorHandling. Line 650 states - "It may also define a
particular message pipe for reporting errors." Seems ok. Except back on line
558 of 2.3.3 - the spec states - "Only user messages may be assigned to
pipes, not signal messages"

So, how can an error message be assigned to a pipe, if the spec specifically
says that signals (which errors are a type of signal) cannot be assigned to
a pipe?

Also, I am confused about Signals not being assigned to a pipe. Do signals
spec, and I didn't see the answer.

Thanks,
Ric