Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] 5.1.3.1 namespace value and new oasis server

No strict requirement in sight on this, as far as the coming Artifact Standard Identification Scheme OASIS guideline is concerned.

I would opt for RDDL, as we may want to associate to namespace several resources beyond schema, including the ebMS adjunct doc, and some referred specifications as well.

An example of what the resolved page could look like can be seen with WS-ReliableMessaging namespace.

Jacques

From: Dale Moberg [mailto:dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 2:30 PM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

5.1.3.1 Artifacts now stored on docs.oasis-open.org

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/msg-header-3_0.xsd

Do we want namespace value to resolve to schema? to rddl?

If we want it to dereference to schema file, then we should change value to be on docs and in the allowed subdirectory.