Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Public Review

Second this,
-Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Wenzel [mailto:pete.wenzel@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:02 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Public Review

I believe that, as of WD 13, the ebMS 3.0 Core specification has
reached a relatively stable point, and that it would benefit from
taking the next step, that of public review.

So I make the following proposal:

MOVED, that OASIS ebXML Messaging Services Version 3.0: Part 1, Core
Features Working Draft 13, 01 May 2006, be approved as a Committee
Draft; and further, that this draft be approved as a Public Review
Draft, with initial 60-day public review period to commence as soon
as practical.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/1793
5/ebms_core-3.0-spec-wd-13.pdf

(If another TC voting member would like to second this motion, we can
begin a 7-day electronic ballot, although that ballot would likely be
preempted by a realtime vote during tomorrow's regular TC meeting.)

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>
Sun Microsystems, SOA & Business Integration
Standards & Product Strategy
+1 (626)471-6311, Sun x61311, US-Pacific TZ