Subject: [FWD: [ebxml-msg-comment] Public Comment]

By a miracle I did not think this was SPAM.

Can someone please respond to Ronald on this?

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ebxml-msg-comment] Public Comment
From: comment-form@oasis-open.org
Date: Sat, July 01, 2006 6:45 pm
To: ebxml-msg-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Comment from: ronald@vankuijk.net

Name: Ronald van Kuijk
Title: IT Architect
Regarding Specification: ebMS 3.0 Public Review Draft 1

A few things that caught my attention trying to use the xsd with xmlbeans and reading the docs:
- The response example message in 5.3.1 has the collaborationInfo in the wrong place (line 1520-1524)
- the mustunderstand and version on the message element are in the same namespace according to the  xsd but in different ones according to the docs
- in the ebMS Header example (line 1151) contains a PartInfo element with a scheme and description element. These are *not* in the schema in the same  document. In 5.2.1.13 there is information that it is allowed to use these elements in the same namespace
- in the example in 5.2.1.3 and the docs of 5.2.1.4 there is a reference to a type attribute. This attribute is not in the docs (PartyId is not an xmltype)