Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - [FWD: [ebxml-msg-comment] Public Comment]

Thank you David for forwarding Ronald’s message.

Ronald,

You are right in your comments and we thank you very much for your feedback. We will make the changes to correct those errors. Just for your information, let me confirm what is correct:

1.      The response example message in 5.3.1 has the collaborationInfo in the wrong place (line 1520-1524) (the example is wrong: typo error)

2.      The mustunderstand and version on the message element are in the same namespace according to the xsd but in different ones according to the docs (the xsd is wrong: mustUndersatand is a SOAP attribute and must have the SOAP namespace, whereas the version attribute must have ebMS namespace).

3.      In the ebMS Header example (line 1151) contains a PartInfo element with a scheme and description element. These are *not* in the schema in the same  document. In 5.2.1.13 there is information that it is allowed to use these elements in the same namespace. (eb:Schema and eb:Description are optional elements and are indeed not mentioned by the xsd. The xsd needs to be corrected to incorporate those optional elements).

4.      In the example in 5.2.1.3 and the docs of 5.2.1.4 there is a reference to a type attribute. This attribute is not in the docs: PartyId is not an xmltype. (the schema will be corrected to reflect that).

Thank you Ronald,

Hamid.