Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebms-3.0-issues-wd-04.pdf (ebms-3.0-issues-wd-04.pdf) uploaded

Pete,

OK!  That works!

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebms-3.0-issues-wd-04.pdf
(ebms-3.0-issues-wd-04.pdf) uploaded
From: Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, September 08, 2006 2:04 pm
To: "David RR Webber (XML)" <david@drrw.info>
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

David, I think we're finding that most issues are addressable with a
small amount of rewording or correction of obvious mistakes.  Some
require more extensive rewriting, and you should have been seeing such
proposals posted occasionally, but these have so far been intended to
offer increased clarity, rather than disruptive changes of direction.

So, if we were to adopt your color-coding, there should be no red (no
show-stoppers), no yellow (if we can fix it, we will), and a very few
green items that you can find by searching for status indicator
"Deferred".

--Pete

Thus spoke David RR Webber (XML) (david@drrw.info) on Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 05:39:17AM -0700:
>    Pete,
>
>    Would be handy to know a severity matrix / resolution assessment on
>    all this.
>
>    Bit hard to wade thru and get a sense of where we're at!?!
>
>    Perhaps a colour coding of red for show stoppers, yellow for items
>    that are nice to have if we can fix it, and green for items that are
>    possible future enhancements.
>
>    That way we can figure out how many red items we need to resolve, and
>    then how many of the yellow items can be done in the short term to
>    meet deadline on getting a release to market.
>
>    Thanks, DW

Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>
Sun Microsystems, SOA & Business Integration
Standards & Product Strategy
+1 (626)471-6311, Sun x61311, US-Pacific TZ