Subject: FW: [Fwd: ebMS 9/12/2006: Questions Raised re: Non-Repudiation of Receipt]

Team,

	this is a question that appear relevant to our recent discussion
on exactly what we say about delivery and acknowledgements a part of the
Version 3 Core spec.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC
Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica.Martin@Sun.COM [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: 13 September 2006 00:33
To: Dale Moberg; Jacques Durand; Jones,IC,Ian,XDT63 R
Cc: Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: [Fwd: ebMS 9/12/2006: Questions Raised re: Non-Repudiation of
Receipt]

For some reason, I get permanent failures when trying to post to this
list. May be an error still lingering from the email issues (don't
know).
Please complete TOI.

=======
The CPPA and ebBP teams received this question from Steve Capell
regarding non-repudiation of receipt, and synergy/compatibility between
CPPA/ebBP/ebMS. As the inquiry came to Dale Moberg and I, we answered
briefly. [1]