Subject: ISSUE: Role in PartyId needs to be a required element.

I notice that Role is still not a required element in the ebMS header.

I would like the schema to require its use as unnecessary interoperability problems can be avoided by requiring the element.

Also, when ebMS is used with CPPA (and when CPPA is connected with BPSS), it promotes integration by including the Role element.

If the CPPA and BPSS are not used, it is easy to just default Role to something like Requester or Responder.