Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] New Issue: Roles Needed in P-Mode

Well, I think we need to identify which side is acting in which Role,
as we do in the Messaging header (and CPA).  It would be rather odd to
find a PO being sent from a Party taking the Seller Role to one in the
Buyer Role, for example.

--Pete

Thus spoke David RR Webber (XML) (david@drrw.info) on Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:36:11AM -0700: