Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Issue - Invalid url to eb:Messaging Header

Thus spoke Ric Emery (remery@us.axway.com) on Tue, May 22, 2007 at 09:00:15AM -0700:
> In the pr-02 spec - Appendix A - line 3226 - states that the normative
> schema can be found at
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/core/ebms-header-3_0-200704.xsd .
> This URL is invalid.

That URL is intended to be valid eventually.  We'll get it fixed this
week when other approved docs are uploaded to the "docs" site.  In the
meantime, if an implementation requires a publicly accessible URL,
this one should suffice:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/core/pr02/ebms-header-3_0-200704.xsd

--Pete

--