Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebms_core-3.0-spec-wd-23.pdf(ebms_core-3.0-spec-wd-23.pdf) uploaded

CORE-127 - Confirmed fixed. I have verified the fix using
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/24073/eb
ms-header-3_0-200704.xsd
.

-ric

On 5/22/07 4:55 PM, "pete.wenzel@sun.com" <pete.wenzel@sun.com> wrote:

> The document revision named
> ebms_core-3.0-spec-wd-23.pdf
(ebms_core-3.0-spec-wd-23.pdf) has been submitted
> by Pete Wenzel to the
OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC document repository.
> This document is
revision #23 of ebms-3.0-spec-wd-04.pdf.

Document
This is Working Draft 23 of OASIS ebXML Messaging Services
> Version 3.0: Part 1, Core Features.
>
> Changes since WD 22 (aka CD 05, aka PR 02):
>  CORE-105, Updated WSRM reference to its CS version.
>  CORE-108, Updated PartyId type references.
>  CORE-122, Added references to HTTP, SMTP.
>  CORE-123, Added URIs where appropriate.
>  CORE-124, Removed Conformance Definitions and Template.
>  CORE-126, Applied editorial corrections and clarifications.
>  Corrected and regenerated some Figures.
>  Editorial corrections (grammar, spelling) through the end of Section 3.
>  CORE-101: Corrections to examples based on validation results.
>  CORE-127: "Timestamp" and "ConversationId" element names in schema
corrected.

> A "diff" marked version is also available in the document repository.

View
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/document.php?d
> ocument_id=24076

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/24076/ebm
> s_core-3.0-spec-wd-23.pdf

Revision:
This document is revision #23 of
> ebms-3.0-spec-wd-04.pdf.  The document
details page referenced above will show
> the complete revision history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work
> for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You
> may be able to copy and paste
the entire link address into the address field
> of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration