Subject: Declaring "successful use" of the specification -comming

All,

I will notify TC that one company from Japan has agreed to send out
the statement by June 6.
I believe we can make it for July voting.

When we get the statement, we are now ready to start a ballot
for "Submission to OASIS for member voting".
It is a Special Majority Vote.
Can we do this voting at the teleconference on 6/13 or
should we ask OASIS administrator for 7days electoronical ballot?

Thanks,

Iwasa
PS. FYI. Here is a latest OASIS procedure for OASIS
standard approval process.

--
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.4
3.4 Approval of an OASIS Standard

Simultaneously with the approval of a Committee Specification or
at a later date, and after three Statements of Use have been presented
to the TC, a TC may resolve by Special Majority Vote to submit the
Committee Specification to the Membership of OASIS for consideration
as an OASIS Standard. Upon resolution of the TC to submit the
specification, its Chair shall submit the following items to the TC
Administrator:

(a) Links to the approved Committee Specification in the TC's document
repository, and any appropriate supplemental documentation for the
specification,
both of which must be written using the OASIS templates. The specification
may not have been changed between its approval as a Committee Specification
and its submission to OASIS for consideration as an OASIS Standard, except
for the changes on the title page and running footer noting the approval
status
and date.

(b) The editable version of all files that are part of the Committee
Specification;

(c) Certification by the TC that all schema and XML instances included in
the
specification, whether by inclusion or reference, including fragments of
such,
are well formed, and that all expressions are valid;

(d) A clear English-language summary of the specification;

(e) A statement regarding the relationship of this specification to similar
work
of other OASIS TCs or other standards developing organizations;

(f) The Statements of Use presented above;

(g) The beginning and ending dates of the public review(s), a pointer to the
announcement of the public review(s), and a pointer to an account of each of
the comments/issues raised during the public review period(s), along with
its
resolution;

(h) An account of and results of the voting to approve the specification as
Committee Specification, including the date of the ballot and a pointer to
the
ballot;

(i) An account of or pointer to votes and comments received in any earlier
attempts to standardize substantially the same specification, together with
the
originating TC's response to each comment;

(j) A pointer to the publicly visible comments archive for the originating
TC;

(k) A pointer to any minority reports submitted by one or more Members
who did not vote in favor of approving the Committee Specification, which
report may include statements regarding why the member voted against the
specification or that the member believes that Substantive Changes were
made which have not gone through public review; or certification by the
Chair that no minority reports exist.

The above submission must be made by the 15th of any month to the TC
Administrator, who shall have until the end of the month to complete
administrative processing and checking for completeness and correctness
of the submission. If the submission is incomplete it shall be rejected but
may be resubmitted at a later time.

--- snip ---