Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebXML Messaging TC weekly call modified

Unless I'm mistaken, we have not voted a CD of the Conformance
Profiles adjunct document since 14 June *2006*.  Let's discuss
whether we're ready to approve it again.

Latest draft from Jacques is 30 May 2007 at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24170/ebms3_ConformanceProfiles-08.pdf

Thanks,

--Pete

Thus spoke Ian Jones (ian.c.jones@bt.com) on Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 01:50:16PM +0000: