Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebXML Messaging TC weekly added

As discussed at last week's meeting, there is tentative agreement to
roll back the last (0.8) changes to the Conformance Profiles document,
in which it refers to future WS-I profiles.  So the candidate for CD
approval will be 0.7, at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/24050/ebms3_ConformanceProfiles-07.pdf

--Pete

Thus spoke Ian Jones (ian.c.jones@bt.com) on Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 02:37:13PM +0000: