Subject: Thank you all

Title: Thank you all

Sorry if you seen this twice (first forgot to add the subject) - I sent it but it never papered in my inbox or the archive.

Team,

        I have just checked our Version 3 ballot status and we have passed the 15% minimum success threshold.  I hope we can do better in the last few days(hours) to make the approval by a substantial margin.

        I would like to thank a few people for the effort they have made in the last few days to help us to get this far.  Jacques Durand and Iwasa Kazunori of Fujitsu, Dale Moberg of Axawy and also David Webber and Sacha Schlegel for their help in identifying and contacting people to encourage the "yes" vote.

Thank you,

Ian

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC