Subject: OASIS Press Release to Announce Approval of ebXML Messaging Services 3.0

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 8 OCT--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the
approval of the ebXML Messaging Services Version 3.0: Part 1, Core Features as
an OASIS Standard. We have targeted Wednesday, 10 Oct, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive
promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The ebXML Messaging Services 3.0 press release will contain the following
statement:

"Version 3.0 of the ebXML Messaging Services OASIS Standard was developed by
representatives of Axway Software, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC), Fujitsu, Sun Microsystems, and others."

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be
included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization participating in the OASIS
ebXML Messaging Services TC, and you wish to receive visibility for your role
in the development of ebXML Messaging Services 3.0, please contact me
immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of
this promotional benefit.

*Quotes*
Any Foundational- or Sponsor-level member of OASIS may submit a quote in
support of the approval of ebXML Messaging Services 3.0--you do not have to be
a member of the OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC. Please email quotes to me,
including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be
attributed.

If your organization is not a Sponsor member of OASIS, and you would like to
submit a quote for this press release, please contact me.

*More information*
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200710/msg00000.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/

**Our deadline for accepting quotes for this press release is Monday, 8 Oct.**

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications