Subject: No call today October 17

Team,

    as agreed on last weeks call we will not have a call today October 17.  This is due to several vital contributors unavailability and the need to move the September meeting actions forward.

    A call on October 24 will take place and the details will be posted.

I will post the minutes from last weeks call shortly.

Ian Jones
Chair