Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] About intermediaries

Jacques you said something in your response that confuses me a bit.

> E.g., all an intermdiary may need to do for enabling any of  these
> combinations, is to put "any message received on MPC 123, right into the
> sending MPC 234"

The MPC of an ebMS Message is included in the
eb:Messaging/eb:UserMessage/@mpc attribute. If the MPC value needs to be
changed at the intermediary wouldn't that necessitate the ebMS Message
header being modified? I didn't think we were contemplating modification of
the values within the ebMS Message header.