Subject: [FWD: [ebxml-dev] Proposal to Profile ebMS v3 announced]

Pim,

I could not see the original post to ebxml-msg so I'm forwarding here as I assume that was your intent as well.

Maybe Outlook "auto complete" snagged the dev list first?!?

Anyway - no worries - I think it excellent the community be aware of this work - and I wholeheartedly support what is being proposed and would suggest we expedite setting this up and commencing the formal work on this within the TC.

Do we need a sub-committee do you think - or is it easier and quicker to just take on this ourselves here?  (My sense is "yes").

Thanks, DW