Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Regrets and a remark on: [ebxml-msg] RE: ebms - Multi-hop Signal Routing (ebMS-Signal-Routing.doc) uploaded

Dale,

I tend to agree - but I think any intelligent design would make that optional - so that basic delivery can occur without the additional overhead - but if the sender needs extended delivery options - I feel its not unreasonable that additional markup is required to fulfil that - and of course the risk that somewhere in the delivery stream a system may not support all those options.

DW