Subject: Next week's face to face

Team,

     please inform Jacques Durand (if you have not already done so) if you are intending to join us for the Face to Face in Sunnyvale May 1 & 2.  So that he can ensure we have the right facilities available for us.

     If anyone has agenda items/issues they would like discus at the meeting please submit them to the list or on our call this week.

Thank you

Ian