Subject: RE: FW: [ebxml-msg] - Details Fujitsu for F2F

Wish I could be there - I'll be in sunny Reston instead - learning about the latest NIEM details!
So much XML...

DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: [ebxml-msg] - Details Fujitsu for F2F
From: "Durand, Jacques R." <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, April 28, 2008 5:57 pm
To: <ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org>

F2F Thu-Fri:

- you'll have to present yourself at the main lobby, building H (with
the three flagpoles in front), 9:15am.

- our meeting room will actually be in another building of the campus
(M2) a 2mn walk from H.

- my cell phone: (408) 219 5801

- so far here is my list of attendees, let me know if not correct:

John Voss (jovoss@cisco.com)
Timothy Bennett (timothy@drummondgroup.com)
Ric Emery (remery@us.axway.com)
Pim van der Eijk (pvde@sonnenglanz.net)