Subject: Ian may not make call May 21

Team,

    I may not be able to call in to this weeks call onWednesday May 21.  I hope Dale, Jacques or Pim can hold the chair if I am not present.  I am on vacation/holiday at the moment and may not be able to dial-in at 2:30 Pacific.

    The conference bridge is all set up and will opperate as normal.  If I am not present can someone capture some simple notes and post them to the list especially if you reach any agreements esp. on the WSA routing parameters.

Thanks,

Ian