Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Conformance Profile Standardization for Deployment environments with ebMS intermediaries

The previous steps should allow us to meet our goal of allowing “vanilla” conformance profiles to operate without change with deployments involving intermediaries.

<JD> I have tried to open the O.O. source of the latest Conformance Profiles adjunct CD that Pete posted time ago, but I must have the wrong version of OpenOffice (V2 beta) (have not downloaded yet the most recent one that Pete used.) or must miss something. Just curious if someone has been able to open it?

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/document.php?document_id=24831

Hi Jacques,

My OpenOffice opened the document; my version is 2.3 (and it says there is an update available).

Dale