Subject: XSLT Transform Warning for XMLDsig, conformance profile wording, first attempt.

XMLDsig allows arbitrary XSLT Transformations when constructing the plaintext over which a signature or reference is created.

Conforming applications that allow use of XSLT transformations when verifying either signatures or references are encouraged to maintain lists of “safe” transformations for a given partner, service, action and role combination. Static analysis of XSLT expressions with a human user audit is encouraged for trusting a given expression as “safe”

==

I think this captures the intent of our “warning” that is to be included in conformance profiles.

Conformance profiles that support both ebMS versions 2 and 3 probably also need a comment noting that the ebMS XSLT transform in version 2 is currently thought to be “safe”