Subject: OASIS ebXML Messaging Services 3.0 Conformance Profiles - CD 03 - Afew editorial comments

Title: OASIS ebXML Messaging Services 3.0 Conformance Profiles - CD 03 - A few editorial comments
A few editorial comments on CD03 of the ebMS 3 Conformance Profile

  1. Should we update Pete Wenzel’s contact info? I am not sure what the rules dictate since Pete is no longer with Sun.
  2. Line 224, and within table starting at line 258 – blue brackets around ebBP-SIG
  3. The URLs on Lines 295 through 298 are not formatted correctly. On line 296 “{one-way” looks like it is part of the URL from line 295 but “two-way}” is not part of the URL. Line 298 “{push” is part of the URL but “pull, sync}” are not part of the URL.
  4. Pmode parameters – It is not clear to me why some parameters are written completely in a bold blue font. Others are a mix of bolded blue and non-bolded blue font. And still others are a mix of bold, blue and black fonts. Is it described someplace the meanings of the different fonts? Or is this just an inconsistency?
  5. 281 - “Basic Profile 2.0 (BP2.0)iui” does the trailing “iui” have signficance?

Cheers,
Ric