Subject: AS4 White Paper

I authored a Drummond Group sponsored white paper about AS4 as part of some educational and marketing materials around AS4 (and ebMS 3.0).  I'm uploading this to the TC list in case you guys would like to have some resource materials to pass along or for future presentations, etc.

AS4-WhitePaper-Final.pdf