Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebXML Messaging TC weekly call added

Most urgent comments to process, from my viewpoint (other comments are mostly editorial):

1. Conformance Profiles document

- Comment [1] ("...I'm confused by normative references in a non-normative supplement. This could be explained better in the abstract and the introduction.")

suggestion: yes this document is a "normative supplement", although maybe intended to remain just a Committee Specification. In any case, we'll need to add a Conformance section.

- Comment [6] : no guidance on how to use the table template in Appedix A:

suggestion: add in second column a description of what kind of content should go there.

2. AS4 document:

- Comment [1] : abstract too short.

Suggestion: more complete abstract needed that states the rationale for AS4 after AS2...

- Comment [3] : unclear if this is a normative document.

Suggestion: The profile must appear more like a specification: needs to appear as "normative" and needs a Conformance clause.

Jacques