Subject: [FWD: Re: Interoperability with Oracle B2B]

Team,

Can we clarify what the standard says here?  As it seems Oracle and Cleo have implemented this one way - other folks another.

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Interoperability with Oracle B2B
From: Julien R
Date: Mon, October 05, 2009 4:51 am
To: "Hermes 2.0 Discussion List"

Hi all,

We also have the same error (unable to internalize message, No parts
found in Multipart
InputStream) using a different adapter: Lexicom (Cleo).

We found that the Content-type start parameter value doesn't exactly
match the content-id value: The < and > symbols are not present in the
content-id. Example:

Request content-type value:
multipart/related; type="text/xml"; boundary="--------
CLEOebXML.Boundary.1253712627668.yradnuoB.LMXbeOELC--------";
start=SOAP

First lines of request body:
----------CLEOebXML.Boundary.1253712627668.yradnuoB.LMXbeOELC--------

We think Lexicom doesn't follow RFC 2387 because the content-id and
start parameter should match exactly.

We have also checked the EbMS v2.0 specification and it contains the
following example in section 2.1.2 message package:

--boundaryValue

Here the start and content-id parameters also do not match. We
believe this is a mistake in the EbMS specifications. Further in
Appendix B there is an example where the start and content-id do match
exactly.

We are awaiting clarification from the vendor of Lexicom (Cleo).