Subject: Fwd: ebMS V3 profiles updated for CS ballot

I never heard back from Ian on the thread below and am checking on the status. Please note that these documents are not yet Committee Specifications.

Regards,

Mary

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Date: January 20, 2010 11:54:05 PM EST
To: Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Subject: Re: ebMS V3 profiles updated for CS ballot

Hi Ian,

 I don't think these ballots were ever created - my queue shows I'm waiting a response from you.

Mary

On Nov 25, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Mary McRae wrote:

Hi Ian,

I hope you haven't actually created specs identified as Committee Specification before the ballot has actually been held ;)

Have there been any changes to spec since the public review announcement? If no, I will link to those versions in the ballot. If there have been changes, I'll need updated/approved Committee Drafts for each of the specs.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.